We hear more and more often talking about smart homes. But what are the advantages of transforming your home into a smart home?
The house can become intelligent because it is able to interact with the owners, even remotely, but it can also save energy, saving on heating, becoming flexible to our needs.
Here are 6 good reasons to turn your home into a smart home!
– Energy savings in the short and long term: Choosing a Smart Home allows you to save energy, because it is possible to program appliances and monitor electricity consumption, even when you are not at home.
– Security – A smart home is a safer home: at any time you can control the surveillance cameras, the fire-fighting and gas leak detection system on your smartphone, even remotely.
– 65% bonus – home automation tools are included in the benefits of tax deductions, without the taxpayer necessarily having to carry out further energy requalification interventions!
– Ease of use and functionality – home automation is suitable for everyone, even the grandfather who has just learned to use the smartphone, thanks to intuitive and easy to use configurations.
– Comfort – home automation improves environmental comfort, the quality of daily life at home and reduces stress! In fact, home automation allows you to adjust many functions – heating, air conditioning, lighting – according to your needs. In short, at the end of a super tiring day you can turn on the lights without getting up from the sofa!
- Control at your fingertips – The management of a home automation system can also be done remotely, simply by downloading an app on your smartphone. Do you have a stressful life and always eat the usual salad? With a smart home you can find the oven already at temperature, ready to cook dinner, as soon as you open the door!
Are you looking forward to having a smart home after reading this article? Discover all the possible solutions, click here (link).